Hydraulic tests (production tests, reinjection tests, slug tests) are performed to:
- detect flow rate vs. drawdown of a production well
- detect the average permeability of the aquifer
- detect different transmissivities within the aquifer (aquifer test)
- detect the available flow rate / reinjection rate / slug rate
- simulate the long term production of a well
- design production units for long term use
- preservation of evidence
We are doing design and data management of hydraulic tests, monitoring of neighbouring wells, preservation of evidence and hydraulic – hydrogeologic interpretation of production and recovery, If necessary we organize sampling and approval procedures according to Mineral water law and freshwater decree.
In the past we have directed hydraulic tests producing flow rates of up to 100 l/s (8640 m³/day) at wellhead temperatures of 136 °C in service of ERDWERK Munich.
The picture above shows the first production test at the thermal water well Seewinkel Thermal 1 close to National Park Neusiedlersee in Burgenland Austria (5 l/s and 43 °C wellhead temperature) for spa use by ST MARTINS